Here are some helpful and informative videos on how to use the AIM Portal
This is how you instruct students on entering the Portal: https://vimeo.com/409091837
How to add students and correct work on the Portal: https://vimeo.com/401674579
Digital student book demonstration: https://vimeo.com/398596578
To get your free trial, or if you'd like to order one or more Kit Portals, please contact us at the AIM Office at 1.800.668.6288 or 604.984.0015, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- go our dropdown menu and click 'shop'
- click 'Digital Products'
- then go to '*Kit Portal - Verified Customers'
Starting March 2021, we will begin to phase out the production and sale of digital and hard-copy workbooks for old version kits (pre 2017). We will have more details by the end of this year. Please contact Kathy if you would like more information.
- Detailed instructions as to how to implement the methodology effectively, found in the TG such as:
- explanations as to how/what to gesture to the students
- all the many activities that build proficiency
- all the many strategies and techniques and that make the AIM effective
- explanations as to how to introduce the Student Activities,
- how to maintain the Target Language Only,
- how to introduce spelling and grammar focus
- and so much more