AIM is fully embracing 21st century education with our Kit Portal, which will give students a tool to further augment their AIM language learning experience.
What does the Kit Portal include?
• Videos of the gestures, plays, raps, songs and dances
• Audio and print for both the songs and the play
• Monitoring capability - see how much time your students spend on the site!
Note: You do not need to select the Kit associated with your Portal when you order. If you order this product, you will receive a code and upon activation, you will then select your Kit!
How does the Kit Portal make your experience better with AIM?
• Flipped classroom opportunities – students take responsibility for acquiring basic content – leaving classroom time for cooperative, interactive activities. Students use the e-pub to study and practise the play in preparation for performance.
• Feedback – time students spend on the portal is calculated and sent to you!
• Home & school partnership – language content designed for at-home learning means that families get involved. Parents and siblings learn together!
• Develops confidence– students’ confidence and acquisition soars with practice in the comfort of home.
• Maximize learning time – where class time is limited, the AIM Kit Portal offers a great way for students to increase their exposure to the language!
This great online resource will provide:
• Access to the digital content from any one of our kits including the gestures, plays, raps, songs and dances
• Access to the audio content of the kit with supporting text
• Integrated student self-monitoring tools
• A dynamic firewall-protected, safe learning environment in which students can progress at their own rate
• A great assessment tool for teachers, which will automatically aggregate and tabulate student time spent on the site
• Flipped classroom opportunities – students take responsibility for acquiring basic content so that the teacher can build upon this knowledge in the classroom