NEW Feature Alert!!! Our digital workbooks are now projectable! Now you can project your Partner/Group Activities on to your whiteboard. You may model your activities without having to write and rewrite sentences on chart paper or with markers on your whiteboard. There is a typing tool, a drawing tool, an erasing tool, a correction tool, as well as a comment box. Circle and underline errors in different colours. Make drawings in colour as well!
Video demonstration of a typical AIM digital workbook: https://vimeo.com/398596578
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now, more than ever, our AIM Digital Workbooks are the perfect resource for at-home learning!
Our digital workbooks allow AIM classrooms to successfully transition from paper and pencil activities to 1:1 classrooms!
Features of the Student digital workbooks:
- Teacher may track what percentage of the workbook has been completed by each student
- Activities are searchable by activity number
- Students enter their responses by typing in the spaces provided
- Each question has a check box for teachers to identify what must still be corrected
- As in the paper version of these activities, teachers may still track completed and corrected pages of activities at the top of front page of each activity.