AIM Foundations Teacher Training provides step-by-step guidance to help you implement AIM in your classroom
Sequential training sessions. These Experienced training sessions are the perfect following to the Beginner sessions, and continue in the same sequence that activities are introduced in the classroom.
Cost: $199/teacher for 6 online webinar sessions
Each session will be 75 minutes.
- February 5, 2020
- February 26, 2020
- March 11, 2020
- April 1, 2020
- April 15, 2020
- April 29, 2020
- Self-reflection of your own AIM practice - where are you now?
- Video analysis of an AIM classroom
- What's new with AIM
- Video analysis - key AIM techniques>
- Spontaneity and AIM - How? Why? When?
- Get students speaking - activities and tips for grouping>
- Motivational resources
- Tips to keep students in the target language
- Building vocabulary outside of the PDL
- Our AIM goal: Oral and Written Story retell and creative storying - How? When?
- Creative oral and written activities - poems, raps, songs
- Teaching 'grammar' Inductively - What? How? When?
- CEFR, AIM, and Action-Oriented Tasks - what are they?
- Continuation of Action-Oriented Tasks
- Assessment, resources and AIM
- What's next?
Upon registration you will receive acknowledgement of registration and a few days prior to the first online webinar, you will receive login instructions.
The day after the webinar everyone will receive a recorded version for those that are unable to attend the live version, or wish to review at anytime.
Time: 4:00pm-5:15pm PST / 7:00pm-8:15pm EST
Facilitator: Edite Sammons
For more information please contact:
AIM Experienced Teacher Training Program:
Toll free at 1-800-668-6288