AIM Hands-on Gesture Practice with Wendy!
This item is currently on backorder but you can still purchase it now and we'll ship as soon as more become available.
Connect live online with Wendy and teachers all over the world and be supported in your AIM practice!
These sessions are for teachers who would like to develop their confidence and ability to gesture effectively when working with the whole class.
These hands-on sessions are NOT a replacement for the Levelled AIM Training (Levels 1 through to Certification). The Levelled Training Sessions provide a much broader and comprehensive overview of and practice with the implementation of every aspect of AIM in both whole-class and partner/group activities.
Prerequisite: You have attended a two-day AIM Training in the past three years
- Two 50-minute sessions per month - 40 minutes practice/10 minutes questions
- We will focus on one or two topics each session.
Sessions will include engaging, 'hands-on' gesture practice with:
- Basic gesture teaching
- Kinesthetic Gesture Reviews
- Oral Gesture Reviews
- Spontaneous gesturing
- Gesturing a play
- Gesturing Total Questions
- Gesturing Partial Questions
- Introducing activities through gesture
- Grammar/Language Refinements
- Gesturing Oral Retellings
Gesturing Entry Routines and Leaving Routines
- ...and more!
Cost: $259 for a 10-session package
Days and Times:
- From: September 2023 to June 2024
- FALL/WINTER SESSION - Wednesdays: September 27; October 11; October 25; November 8; November 22; December 6; December 20 January 10; January 24; February 7
- WINTER/SPRING SESSION - Wednesdays: February 21; March 6; March 20; April 3; April 17; May 1; May 15; May 29; June 12; June 26
- Time: 3:30p.m. PST / 6:30p.m. EST
- Instructed by AIM Creator, Wendy Maxwell