Our FSL Cultural Literacy Packs enhance the cultural component of your French program. They can be used alongside the main AIM kits to help you develop your students’ knowledge of French culture, or as a stand-alone cultural resource. Suitable for elementary and early junior high school, each pack contains approximately 20 hours of instructional material.
This Cultural Literacy Pack 2A: La culture québécoise gives students a tour d'horizon of Québec cultural traditions, including cuisine and music. It also features two e-readers, one based on the famous Québec folk hero, "Ti-Jean", and the other "Mon livre de recettes", a collection of favourite traditional Quebec recipes.
This Pack contains:
- numerous engaging literacy-based partner/group activities
- complete photocopiable Blackline Masters
- Teacher's Guide/Whole-Class Activities Book with cultural support activities and assessment guidelines
- stories for each level with a Big Book.
- AIM Portal with audio of both stories, comprehension tests and accompanying songs, electronic versions of the readers.
Click here if you wish to purchase hard copies of the associated reader 'Ti-Jean, le violoneux'.