- ▼ Kit Content
The Whole-Class Activities Book and associated Blackline Masters or Student Book guide you and your students through the implementation of the core methodology. You are shown how to accelerate proficiency through a scaffolded, systematic approach, so that students are able to engage in productive and interactive language activities.
Whole-Class Activities Book includes:
- Fully-described activities in five- to ten-minute segments
- Classroom management systems
- Entry and leaving routines
- Vocabulary lists
- Game cards
Overview of the Principles, strategies and techniques for successful implementation of the methodology in relation to how it develops authentic proficiency through the levels as stated in the CEFR.
*Included only in every Step 1 Kit
Partner/Group Activities Book (Blackline Masters)
Including the play, vocabulary list, language-manipulation activities, simple and more complex oral and written questions based on the story, creative writing activities and words to the accompanying songs
- Student Workbooks are available as an additional purchase.
- Student Digital Workbooks are available for 1:1 classrooms as an additional purchase.
Assessment Activities Book
- Helps you to assess your students in the four language skills area. Test your students proficiency in this first step kit.
- Nuit Blanche and Chez moi!
Posters and Image Cards
- Image cards of words not gestured
- Song and rap posters with lyrics
AIM Kit Portal (2-year subscription)
- ▼ Portal
A two-year subscription comes with the purchase of the Kit
The Portal contains aspects of the content found in the Guides (videos, songs, e-readers, listening activities). Student digital workbooks available for the Portal as an additional purchase.
- The songs (with instrumental versions)
- Fun classroom raps (with instrumental versions)
- eReader of the story with highlighted text and audio
- eReaders Nuit Blanche and Chez moi !
- Gestured vocabulary for this kit
- Music videos
- The play gestured for this kit
- The play performed by students in costume
- An authentic first class with AIM
- Additional Teacher Instructional Videos
- Complimentary access for 32 students
Do you have more than one class and need additional portals?
- ▼ Student Workbooks
A Student Book saves a great deal of photocopying time and ensures that all student work is kept neatly in one place. Available in both hard copy and digital format on the Portal for 1:1 classrooms.
Shop Student Workbooks
- ▼ Supplementary Resources
- ▼ Teacher Training
Initial and ongoing teacher training is key to the successful implementation of AIM. We have many options for you!
Foundations Training: A series of live online webinars to support your implementation of the Kit or to further your knowledge of the methodology
Face-to-face workshops: with certified AIM Facilitators/Mentors
Two-Day Intensive Summer Institutes: an opportunity to meet with expert facilitators and AIM teachers worldwide
Un garçon populaire ! kit
In this story, we see the further character development of the hero of the last two plays as he struggles with fame and admiration. We see how his girlfriend deals with her reaction to his popularity as well. Like the other plays, this deal with social relationships in a humorous and emotionally-charged way that is perfect for language learning.
The fourth-level Kit of our Jeunesse en action ! Junior High AIM series covers FSL curriculum in an effective, fun and holistic way. Students work with important grammatical structures, including in direct and indirect object pronouns, adjectival agreement, irregular adjectives, the imparfait, etc.
Enhance your kit with the following extras:
In this touching story a family is required by financial circumstances to give up their home and live in a tent city. A boy has to grapple with the decision on whether to live with his now-homeless immediate family, or to live far away with relatives.
Story: Jacqueline Kelly
Illustrations: Tom Nesbitt
Appropriate for ages: 7-12
Chez moi !- Reader
Laura and Matthew return from a long trip to Europe. Although they arrive at the airport late at night, Laura is so happy to be back home she insists that she show Matthew the house where she grew up. They enter the house quietly to avoid waking her parents, but discovered very quickly that something had changed ...
Story: David Cameron
Illustrations: Tom Nesbit
Appropriate for ages: 12-Adult